eHorseracing.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > eHorseracing.com Powered Horse Racing Boards > Tools Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Unity web player -- LATEST @ July 2019

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
gcliffo View Drop Down
Grade Winner
Grade Winner

Online Status: Offline
MBP : 40.10
  Quote gcliffo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2016 at 1:41am
Ric, Windows 7 Professional and have tried all browsers
G1 - 6
G2 - 30
G3 - 41
338 Stakes wins
Started 06/2013
ric480 View Drop Down
Grade Winner
Grade Winner

MBP : 4.90
  Quote ric480 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2016 at 8:41am
Same set up I use with no issues.  Here's some things to check:

First,  download and re-install Unity player with Firefox CLOSED.  If already done,  or after:

Open Firefox,  in the upper right hand corner is an icon with three horizontal bars (Open menu) - click and then click "add ons" - in new window (Add-ons Manager) make sure Unity Player is in list - and on right that it reads "always activate"

Close Add-ons Manager window

Click "Open menu" again  -  click on "Options"
In new window,  on left side click "Advanced"
Look for "Cached Web Content" -  Your web content cache is currently using " ? " bytes of disk space

On right click "Clear Now" - here's the tricky part - see what the # of bytes changes to -  if still using disk space,  click  "Clear Now"  HOLDING  DOWN THE MOUSE BUTTON FOR 15 seconds -  if still using disk space,  repeat until it gets down to zero.  This is what I had to do to totally clear my cache.

If you are using the "No Script" feature in Firefox,  make sure that the Derby Fever web site address is in the "allowed list"'  In Firefox in the upper right is a "S" in a circle - this is the NoScript menu - click the "S" then click Options.
Should open on the "Whitelist"  tab - (on  top just under "No Script Options") - if not click on "Whitelist" tab.

Make sure derbyfever,com is in the list - if not,  add it ( type in derbyfever.com and click "Allow".

Close and restart Firefox.

Go to Derby Fever and try to watch a race.  If still not working,  let us know what happens (if anything) and we'll see what else we can do.

Good luck,  bud.

Edited by ric480 - 07 Jun 2016 at 8:44am
G3 winner Lemons Again
gcliffo View Drop Down
Grade Winner
Grade Winner

Quote gcliffo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 12:24pm
First, download and re-install Unity player with Firefox CLOSED.
DONE
Open Firefox, in the upper right hand corner is an icon with three horizontal bars (Open menu) - click and then click "add ons" - in new window (Add-ons Manager) make sure Unity Player is in list - and on right that it reads "always activate" DONE
CLEARED CASHE

OK, GOT TO HERE - If you are using the "No Script" feature in Firefox, make sure that the Derby Fever web site address is in the "allowed list"' In Firefox in the upper right is a "S" in a circle - this is the NoScript menu - click the "S" then click Options.
Should open on the "Whitelist" tab - (on top just under "No Script Options") - if not click on "Whitelist" tab. I HAVE NO S IN A CIRCLE ??????
G1 - 6
G2 - 30
G3 - 41
338 Stakes wins
Started 06/2013
ric480 View Drop Down
Grade Winner
Grade Winner

Quote ric480 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 1:01pm
Then not using NoScript - disregard  -  did you try to watch a race ? 
G3 winner Lemons Again
ric480 View Drop Down
Grade Winner
Grade Winner

Quote ric480 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 6:04pm
Maybe try going to that old place we used to play at (your old login/password should still work) and see if you can watch one of their recent races (they use Unity also) -  could help with problem isolation,  or not.  Sorry you're having problems, could be a number of things. 
G3 winner Lemons Again
gcliffo View Drop Down
Grade Winner
Grade Winner

Quote gcliffo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 6:54pm
how can I check that Derby Fever.com is enabled in Firefox, seems everything is in order, maybe the last issue ???? thanks ric
G1 - 6
G2 - 30
G3 - 41
338 Stakes wins
Started 06/2013
ric480 View Drop Down
Grade Winner
Grade Winner

Quote ric480 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 10:39pm
"how can I check that Derby Fever.com is enabled in Firefox"

Do Step 2 above - if you see Unity player it should be enabled. Now try this - on top there are two rectangles  -  one small one looks like a gear with a down arrow  - click  - then click "Debug add-ons"   - may find something to fix

Do you have same problem on multiple machines ?
G3 winner Lemons Again
gcliffo View Drop Down
Grade Winner
Grade Winner

Quote gcliffo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 10:51pm
I have a laptop also, no good either.
I see Unity in the plug ins and its activated
don't see any rectangles on top of firefox home page ???
G1 - 6
G2 - 30
G3 - 41
338 Stakes wins
Started 06/2013
ric480 View Drop Down
Grade Winner
Grade Winner

Quote ric480 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 11:06pm
Sorry - 2 rectangles are on the top right of the "Add-ons manager" page from step 2 above (where you see Unity)

Then try de-bug as above

Edited by ric480 - 08 Jun 2016 at 11:07pm
G3 winner Lemons Again
gcliffo View Drop Down
Grade Winner
Grade Winner

Quote gcliffo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 11:10pm
can you meet me in chat bud
G1 - 6
G2 - 30
G3 - 41
338 Stakes wins
Started 06/2013
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>